Where To Buy Nano C – Is It Worth The Money ?
There is a boldness and attitude that comes along with every male enhancement product’s claims and marketing that is to be expected.
It attracts you in and offers prospect clients their first glimpse and influence of the product in query and regularly is the first step in any individual figuring out whether or not or now not to purchase it.
“Bigger, Longer, Thicker, Harder.
The Number 1 Penis Enlarger in Japan”.
That’s what you’re greeted with at the BlueNano Citrulline product web page on the Magic Potions website.
It’s a pretty bold claim; let’s break it down and see if the product lives up to it.
BlueNano Citrulline Benefits
The benefits were spelled out pretty clearly above – BlueNano Citrulline claims to grow your organ, give you a harder erection, jump start your libido, boost your staying power, increase pleasure all around, and boost your confidence so you never again have to wonder if you will please your partner.
The manufacturer even spells out a timeline for what you can expect month by month.
First, they advocate that you will no longer see a great deal of some thing by using way of consequences for the first 19 days.
In the First Month:
You’ll see a amazing extend in libido, erection hardness, and stamina.
In the Second Month:
You’ll see your improvement take a turn for the better, increasing pleasure for your partner.
In the Third Month:
You’ll reach your full growth potential.
And the advertising push BlueNano Citrulline uses in Asia is very explicitly focused on enlargement.
See exhibit A:
Of course, if you’ve read some of our reviews and articles, you know that a pill cannot actually make any part of your body grow.A proper tablet can enhance libido, erections, stamina, and pleasure, however it won’t make you clearly grow.
BlueNano Citrulline is now not the first capsule to make this claim, and it won’t be the last.
When I come throughout these sorts of guarantees from a pill, I matter it as one strike in opposition to for false or exaggerated marketing, and cross on, focusing on the benefits the pill may actually provide.
BlueNano Citrulline Ingredients
This brings us to an analysis of ingredients, and BlueNano Citrulline has a few doozies.
At first, the formula seems fairly typical, with:
- Citrulline which is an amino acid that acts as a precursor to Nitric Oxide through way of L-Arginine, making it successfully act as a time launch method for growing blood waft for higher erections.
- Cistanche Tubulosa which releases enzymes that may increase the body’s natural production of testosterone.
- Catuaba Bark which is properly recognized to be a effective aphrodisiac, boosting each libido and mood.
Then they list “Other Ingredients” including:
Longan, Guarana, Turtle, Zinc, Ginkgo Biloba, Fur Seal, and Reindeer.
Okay, a few of these are perfectly standard:
- Guarana is a supply of caffeine to hold your energy/stamina up.
- Zinc is an necessary mineral to the procedure of boosting testosterone naturally.
- Ginkgo Biloba boosts blood glide and will increase libido and energy.
But what about the rest?
I did some research and here’s what I came up with:
- Longan, aka Dragon Eye, is believed to assist enhance reminiscence loss and cognition, although no studies have tested this.
The active molecule in Longan seems similar to those in the Racetam family, which might be the reason it’s believed to help cognitively.
Study indicate that Longan shows promise as a powerful antioxidant.
- Turtle Powder which is technically Turtle shell powder has been used in historical Chinese medicinal drug to deal with fevers and “nourish the yin whilst subduing the yang”.
- Fur Seal Skeletal Muscle Extract which has been proven to have some vasodilation effect, opening up blood vessels, permitting for higher erections.
- Reindeer Antler Powder is similar to, if not the same as, deer antler velvet, which is believed to provide amino acids for conversion to nitric oxide and for muscle repair.
It also provides calcium, magnesium, and zinc to help boost natural testosterone levels.
The phrase “Nano” seems in the identify of this product for a reason.
They claim that the “nano” sized substances are greater without problems absorbed into your device , thereby making BlueNano Citrulline a more efficient supplement than others.
It’s proper that higher absorption is key to a precise supplement’s success, however there’s no backup documentation or further discussion of these nano ingredients or the process by which they are made and used.
The encouraged dose is two tablets taken daily, simply earlier than bed.
I find this a little strange, considering that BlueNano Citrulline contains caffeine.
It probably means there’s not a whole lot of total caffeine in the supplement.
Otherwise, it would likely preserve you up if taken at bedtime.
Where to Buy
BlueNano Citrulline is available online, and you have a few one-of-a-kind methods to go, relying on what usa you’re in.
BlueNano Citrulline is made in Japan, and for a time it seems, was once solely bought there.
Its most important supply is an on-line shop referred to as Magic Potions.
They promote fitness and splendor merchandise all over the world, and as such, BlueNano Citrulline can be bought highly lots in any country.
In US dollars, shopping for a single bottle will value about $60 per month, and you can change the currency to better suit your needs.
You can also order it on Amazon.com and eBay. The prices I found were $43.67 and $59.99 respectively, so Amazon might also be the quality name if you’re in the US and favor to attempt BlueNano Citrulline.
BlueNano Citrulline Reviews
Usually, when a product is offered on Amazon, it’s opened up to masses of client feedback.Unfortunately, there’s solely one assessment posted at this time, and it’s no longer very informative:
There are a few reviews posted at the Magic Potions website, but we always take these with a grain of salt because they may be more about marketing than about giving potential customers the straight story on how well their product does or does not work.
In any event, here’s what they look like:
BlueNano Citrulline Pros and Cons
Advantages of BlueNano Citrulline
- The ingredients are all natural.
- It’s available all over the world.
- The fee is lifelike – if you discover the proper retailer.
Disadvantages of BlueNano Citrulline
- They promise true boom of bodily tissue which is simply now not some thing a tablet can do on its own; this weakens the brand’s potential to be trusted.
- The formulation consists of a few “odd” elements with questionable advantages as properly as a positive “ick” factor.
- Instructions say to take 2 pills at night before bed, but it contains caffeine which may keep you awake.
- BlueNano Citrulline is not made in the United States, which may be fine, but means it’s not subject to the same guidelines in terms of the manufacturing facility as American made products are.
BlueNano Citrulline – The Bottom Line
I have no motive to accept as true with BlueNano Citrulline is now not safe.
I’m fairly certain that for most any wholesome grownup it would be flawlessly safe. But we choose greater than protected from our supplements; we choose effective.
And in this case, I’m just not convinced BlueNano Citrulline is anywhere near as effective as it claims.
Citrulline is a good ingredient, but it can’t carry an entire supplement and provide such a wide range of benefits on its own. The presence of an aphrodisiac like Catuaba Bark helps, and there are a few additional helpful components, but overall, I just don’t think the formula is that spectacular.
There are higher supplements, made in the US, that can supply greater assist in the areas of erections, libido, stamina, testosterone, and standard sexual confidence. Skip the Turtle Powder, and go with some thing established to enhance sexual performance.
Have You Used BlueNano Citrulline?
Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY low-priced choice to getting each girth and size gains, at a fraction of the charge of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
There Are No User Reviews
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
I has diabetes ,can I use this product.please let me know it is safe to use .thank you –Andy
When you have a scientific situation and/or take medications, you want to test with your medical doctor about what dietary supplements can also intrude with your issues.- Rob
1 out of 1 people found this question helpful.
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website